28 February 2011

You've Got More Mail!!!



One of my favourite movies of all time is You've Got Mail starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.  If you haven't seen it, you simply must!!  But, I digress.  Last year I came across a tantalizing promotion on Fairfield House blog.  Deborah launched her Second Annual Fairfield House Post Card Exchange Party yesterday!!!  What does this mean to you?  Well, if you are the taddest bit like me, and love to receive postcards from all over, this will definitely appeal to you.  Just go to the link above and join the linky list of participating blogs.  Mailing addresses are exchanged via email with the understanding that they are not to be shared.  Once receved, you send that individual a postcard from your area (check the local dollar store) and they, in turn, shall send one to you.  This runs for a limited time and promises to be a fun little exchange of "real" mail (vs. the virtual mail on You've Got Mail.) .  Won't you join in?


Upper right hand corner and lower right hand corner is the same postcard that was sent to me by Gina at Antique Art Garden.  See my post here about this wonderful vintage picture and postcard I won.

1 comment:

Fairfield House said...

Shirley,

So happy you are participating! At the end of the exchange I will have a drawing for a NJ Themed Gift Box!

Your Friend,
Deborah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...