24 September 2011

Eye Movement Study at UBC to Study How the Western Eye Interprets Japanese Pruned Plants



UBC Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research
Additional Western-raised adults are needed for an eye-movement study on how Japanese-pruned plants are "seen". Volunteers must be between18 and 59, raised in a Western country (especially Canada!) since the age of 3 and able to see 1.5m without eyeglasses or hard contacts. All volunteers meeting the inclusion criteria are welcome, but additional males in particular are needed. For more info, visit: http://ht.ly/6wymk


The UBC (University of British Columbia Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research) is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada).

2 comments:

Karen said...

I have never heard of such a study. How interesting, but I'm wondering what they use the data for? I love Japanese gardens and especially the plants and trees pruned to perfection. I couldn't take part in the study though, since I'm blind as a bat without my spectacles, lol.

Rambling Woods said...

Now that's interesting....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...