01 April 2012

Pooches in the Garden Winter 2012





These two little guys love the great outdoors, as is evidenced by all the little footprints throughout the back yard.  Lilo, our little female Maltese, wasn't outside during this photography session but Stitch and his son Teddy (the white male) were taking full advantage of yet another mild winter day.  Photos were taken late February or early March.  I really ought to use the date stamp on photos.  Either that or post more regularly.  

How has your winter been?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is genuinely pleasant and the viewers are actually sharing nice thoughts.
Also visit my website ... my article network deindexed

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...