04 May 2012

A Japanese-inspired garden that flourishes in fall - A colourful path - Featured Gardens - Gardens - Canadian Gardening

I fell in love with Japanese style gardens several years ago while visiting the Nikka Yuka Japanese Gardens in Lethbridge Alberta.  Here's a Canadian Gardening Magazine article with photos of a Japanese Inspired Garden that imitates those principles of design well:  A Japanese-inspired garden that flourishes in fall - A colourful path - Featured Gardens - Gardens - Canadian Gardening

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome. Outstanding Blog!
Also see my web site: cool articles for kids

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...