10 July 2012

Sunrise on Another Hot Summer Day



The highlight of this post is this gorgeous sunrise!!!  As I post this it is 31 degrees Celsius (35 degrees with the Humidex - humidity).  Yesterday reached 33.1 or higher, depending on where you were in the city.  Some areas reported 36 degrees.  With the humidity it was 39 Celsius.  No precipitation yet.

Escape to the basement with fans blowing full blast is necessary.  A trip to the store is more than welcome, just to enjoy the air conditioning!  By the end of the week temperatures are forecasted to be 25 Celsius.  A much more tolerable temperature.  Did I mention I don't handle heat very well?

Hope your day is going well for you. 

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Gorgeous sunrise pictures, Shirley! It pays to get up; early. i'm looking forward to cooler weather too. Today we had a bit of a breeze and it felt much cooler.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Finally I got a website from where I be able to really obtain valuable data regarding my study and
knowledge.
Here is my weblog - don't read this blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...