03 March 2013

Warming up Salisbury Style


A lovely display cabinet welcomes the visitor as they enter Salisbury Greenhouse.



I love this colour combination!  The peacock influence continues this year, which I am happy for.


 A display for us Oilers fans!  I just had to take a photo.  This one's for you Jeff and Tyler!!


Want some dress forms to decorate with or for more practical purposes?  Salisbury has a few of different styles.  I thought of my daughter when I saw these.  She's wanted one for years since she loves fashion so much.  Too bad her bedroom is too small.  


A terrarium garden, old fashioned in design, houses some cyclamen.  


This Easter display was not one of my favourites.  Really not liking the tulle tree and wreath.  Do you?




Salisbury still has amaryllis from Christmas!  I love these for their spectacular splash of vibrant colour!

Orchids.  Simply beautiful.




Salisbury has a nice selection of air plants, right.  Left, a lovely fine textured fern hangs.


I love this tray!  I settled for a photograph when I checked the price, though.



When I opened one of the little turquoise doors in the above chest, it added a new dimension which I failed to photograph.  I like the colour combinations on this chest.



Antique looking frames and modern compliment reproduction antique furniture.  There are some very nice pieces here.  I thought of my sister-in-law when I saw the above frames.  She would love this!



This was my favourite frame.


Slendor Easter Island statues sit amidst a nice assortment of statuary and fountains.  Did you know Salisbury is known for reportedly having the best selection of statuary and water features in the area?


I couldn't resist!!!  The door was partially open, I swear.  So I nudged it open enough to snap this shot of a growing greenhouse.  Hydrangeas are going to be big this year!!  I love it!


What's better than a friendship bench?

2 comments:

Crafty Gardener said...

I enjoyed walking around the garden center via your photos. I think I need to get out and do something like that this week.

Jess@The Secret DMS Files of Fairday Morrow said...

I love that bench! I can't wait to get back in my garden again- it is one of my favorite places. Looking at all these photos has gotten me thinking about spring! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...