03 November 2012

If I Could Turn Back Time.....




Oh...wait....I can!!!  This weekend is the end of Daylight Savings Time which means at 2 am tomorrow morning we turn back our clocks one hour!!  In laymen's terms, that means one more hour of sleep!!!  Yay!!




I tried out a new mosaic maker, using some photos I took towards the end of October, but I'm not sure if I like it.  The watermark is especially distracting, but then I am using the free version.  Does anyone have a favourite free mosaic maker that doesn't leave a watermark?  I've used Big Huge Labs and quite like theirs but it takes so long!  Suggestions anyone?




2 comments:

Shyrlene said...

I use Picasa, by Google - it's free, has multiple collage options and there is NO watermark. It also has a number of editing options, which I really like (especially if a photo is a little light).

...and I say "YAHOO" to setting the clocks back !!! :D

Sheila said...

Shirley Picasa has great collages. I'm not sure if you can only use it once you have a Gmail email account. Give it a try - I'm sure you'll like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...