24 August 2011

Flowers of Volunteer Park Conservatory by Sara Chapman


I just received this week this gorgeous book, Flowers of Volunteer Park Conservatory, by Sara Chapman and I will be reviewing it right here on this blog!!!!  You have to see this!  Glossy colour photos on each page capture the spectacular beauty of the historic Volunteer Park Conservatory in Seattle Washington which is only one of a few Victorian glass conservatories that remain in the USA.  

You don't want to miss this review coming soon!!

3 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

I am sure this will be a gorgeous coffee table book.

Karen said...

Can't wait to read your review. Love the cover already!

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to
this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS
feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Here is my blog ... conservatories

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...