27 December 2012

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?


It's over.  The paper, the ribbon, the bows...all thrown out...discarded.  Gifts unwrapped.  The meal, the preparations, the time spent with loved ones....has come to pass.  It's hard to believe when you really think about it.  All the time spent shopping, preparing, baking, wrapping....and it's done.  The hilight being the time spent with loved ones and the look of surprise and joy when they unwrapped their gift.  Mostly, though, for me it is an occasion to ponder on the greatest gift of all.  The gift of a saviour for all of us whose birthday we celebrate on Christmas.  

The new year, for us, means a lot of changes.  Some good and some difficult.  It also means some resolutions are to be made, especially by myself.  I am seeking positive outlets for stress and physical activity is the one that looms like a giant for me.  So many benefits result from beginning and sustaining fitness goals so I am putting that right near the top of my list!

As for New Year's Eve, we may spend it with friends.  An invitation has been extended so we likely will drop by.  I'd be just as content sitting at home watching movies, really.  What are you doing New Year's Eve?






1 comment:

Play angry Birds said...

Wish you happy new year ..Nice post ..Keep posting more article....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...