24 December 2010

Southern Christmas Memories

 Reflecting upon Christmas, my son, T, was in Bossier Louisiana, two years ago during the Christmas holidays.  These are some of the photos he sent me.

Minus the snow and cold, Christmas in the south is beautiful.  My son's favourite Christmas dish was a pumpkin cake rolled like a jelly roll filled with cream cheese icing.  I simply must find a recipe for it now that he is home this year for Christmas!  Anyone have a good one?

Further reflections from around the world can be seen here:  http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Clytie said...

I love the Santa being pulled by alligators! I just had to laugh.

Merry Christmas!

lotusleaf said...

Alligators pulling Santa's coach! Happy Christmas!

wenn said...

Merry Christmas!

James said...

Cool reflections!

I haven't had that pumpkin cake in years! Some at my old job used to bring it every year but sadly I never got the recipe.

Merry Christmas!

Linda said...

great reflection photos

Louis la Vache said...

An appropriately seasonal contribution to Weekend Reflections!
;-D

Rambling Woods said...

funny to see Christmas and no snow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...