18 December 2010

Mantle Marvelous

 Again from the Festival of Trees, here is an assortment of mantles on display.  

 Some have been awarded ribbons in the design competition as above and below.

I like this last one.  With all its sparkles and lights, it fulfills the Festival Theme of Sparkle and Shimmer. 

I'm sure your decorating is finished by now.  Have you incorporated something new this year?  Perhaps a little sparkle and shimmer?

All images are straight from the camera without editing.  You may click on any to enlarge.  Visit other straight shooters here:  http://www.murrieta365.com/

5 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

The Festival of Trees is truly wonderful! I bet you picked up a treasure trove of ideas. :)

Jan said...

I like the last one, too, because of the fireplace surround. Very Arts and Crafts, looking. We did something new, this year, no tree!

Candra Georgi said...

wow that looks really neat!

Jan n Jer said...

Great shots. Makes me want a bigger fireplace n mantel. I just have a little electric one.

Nicolette said...

Beautifully decorated mantle pieces... very Christmasy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...