02 November 2010

Thompson & Morgan Seed Catalogue Arrives!



My first seed catalogue has arrived and none too soon.  With gloomy, cloudy and cold weather still cloaking our province, I gladly and with some much excitement, devoured the new catalogue.  Page after page of colourful and unique plants including annuals, perennials, sprouts, vegetable, Italian seed collection, and so much more. To borrow a word from Barry of  http://hortgasminducingplantphotography.blogspot.com/ , it is "hortgasm" bound in a catalogue!  Here's a sneak preview:

 Sprouts, great for sandwiches and salads; Taste of Italy seeds....






and "New for 2011".  There's so much more.  Have I enticed you to order your seed catalogues?  Why not start with Thompson and Morgan?  Visit thompsonmorgan.ca to request your catalogue or place your seed orders online for spring delivery.  I knew you'd be excited!!!




4 comments:

Shirley said...

This is my first time ordering a Thompson and Morgan catalogue. I am impressed with the variety of seeds and supplies therein and the novelty plants available from seed. I am not employed nor do I gain from promoting this catalogue. If you have a favorite seed catalogue, please comment here.

EG CameraGirl said...

I cannot believe the seed catalogues are arriving already! They are such fun to dream over!

Keith said...

Interesting pages that you took photos of!
I'm here having clicked a photo of Gloriosa - are you interested in the "exotics"?

Rambling Woods said...

I have never looked at a seed catalog... Something new for me to try....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...