16 November 2010

Views Of a Golden Land....

Who could deny the beauty of this San Fransciso?  (The only exception is the ferris wheel photo which was taken at Muscle Beach). Ocean views, the most glorious romantic bridge (some might argue), sandy beaches, Victorian row houses, sailing, long steep streets, streetcars...  My son, S, spent a few days here about a year ago while on a driving vacation with a friend.  He captured some extraordinary views.

Can't wait to soak up some more watery beauty?  Visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Diane AZ said...

Fantastic views of the bridge and I like the hilly street and cute row houses.

Penelope Notes said...

I was in San Francisco many years ago and loved it, Shirley. The collage of photographs is very nicely done. The swoop of the bridge has the look of an ink drawing. Very pretty, indeed!

Arija said...

One of my favourite places but with a dark side too, Alcatraz gives me the shivers but I love the yum cha in chinatown.

Dharma Shots said...

Beautifully presented...and great shots of that bridge!

janakidiary said...

San Francisco is really on my places-to-go list. Your photos makes me want to rush there, if only possible :0

Rambling Woods said...

I like the collage with all the different views...I would love to visit there...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...