15 October 2011

Waterton Lakes National Park in October

It has been  years since I had the pleasure of a visit to Waterton Lakes National Park in southwest Alberta and I have to say, as we drove through the entrance gate and into the townsite, I sighed with joy.  It felt like going home!  How I have missed the mountains!!  I am including a few snapshots so you can see the grand beauty of my favourite Alberta mountainous park.  Enjoy!




















































Do you have a favourite place that feels like coming home?


2 comments:

Karen said...

What a stunningly beautiful park, the scenery is astounding. Love the waterfall and all the mountain views. So many deer! Must be a haven for them.

Isn't it a nice feeling to spend time in your favorite park? We have one small county park near here that we love, too.

James said...

I'm blown away by the beauty of this place and I can see why you like it.

"Do you have a favourite place that feels like coming home?"
Paris, France :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...