18 July 2011

Good Morning!

I had an early wake-up call this morning.  
At 5:30 am today my husband woke me to see this:




Such a glorious wake up call!  [thank you J for waking me :)]
If ever you doubt God exists, 
you just need to see gifts like these that he shares just for you.  


What a wonderful world!
Come back Friday to see more incredible shots of this morning's sunrise. 
(you haven't seen anything yet!)
Shortly following this, 
we had a terrific short-lived storm with thunder, lightning and rain. 
Some areas received hail, fortunately we didn't.

Have a terrific week everyone!

4 comments:

La Principessa Errante said...

Wow - absolutely stunning.

Karen said...

I wouldn't mind being woken up early to see that sight, either! How beautiful!

Clipped Wings said...

Amazing!

Rambling Woods said...

That was worth getting up for...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...