18 September 2010

Enticing Entrance

One of my favourite pastimes is driving around looking at homes, as you can tell from my Take a Peak series of posts.  This is another house in Cold Lake but it is the entrance to the home that enticeth me.  Take a look......


I have a fondness for wrought iron, have for years.  The combination of rock and wrought iron serve to make this a most welcoming entrance that says "hello, come on in, relax and stay awhile."


It's a tad blurred, I apologize, but beautiful.

3 comments:

Steve Asbell said...

Those rounded stones would look out of place here in Florida, but in Canada they seem to be in their element! If only the owners had some container plantings... that would make it even more magical...

Shirley said...

You're right Rainforest Gardener, some colourful planters would add the umph to bring it over the top!

Anonymous said...

I really like the stone work....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...