15 September 2010

Take a Peak XIV


Tall grasses abound in this landscape near Moose Lake, a few kms from Cold Lake.  Don't you love the stonework on the house in this number XIV in the series?

The drive that winds its way to the house is punctuated with Schubert Chokecherries and spruce.  This shows a great usage of a colourful foliage tree accented against green foliage.

The last in this series (coming tomorrow) is a garden tour of a home on Moose Lake.  The home itself has been featured in magazines and is stunning!  The grounds will make your jaw drop.  Don't just take my word for it.  Check back for the greatest of the great in Northern Alberta.

2 comments:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

welcome to my house, I will brew us some green tea and I will tell you all about my house. LOL

Shirley said...

Wouldn't that be lovely?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...